How can we help you?
Almost everything can now be done online or over the telephone.
But you are always most welcome to visit our school office, and you will meet a member of our admin team. Our School Business Manager is Carol Donnachie and you may meet Nina Cookson or Shirley Payne, our admin assistants.
Below are some of the ways we can help.
Please note that card payments can either be made online or in the reception by Contactless or Chip and Pin.
- Pay for school lunches, trips or residential visits and hand in consent/off-site forms.
- Purchase school uniform
Click here to see our order form and prices. We have jumpers in all sizes that your child can try on. Cheques should be made payable to 'Fairisle Junior School'.
- Purchase replacement planners, book bags or water bottles.
Replacement planner - £3
Replacement water bottle - £3.05 (the colour of your child's water bottle is dependent on which house they are in)
Replacement book bag - £4.50
- Have medication for the school to administer? For further information click here.
- Need to update your details? Complete this form and hand in at the School Office. It is vital we have up to date contact details for all our parents and carers.
- Need to apply for a school clothing grant? Complete this form and hand in at the School Office.