How can we help you?
Almost everything can now be done online or over the telephone.
But you are always most welcome at the school office and below are some of the ways we can help.
Please note that card payments can only be made online.
- Pay for school lunches, trips or residentials and hand in consent/off-site forms.
There are envelopes available and money and consent/off-site forms and slips can simply be posted in the box. Cheques should be made payable to 'Fairisle Junior School'.
- Purchase school uniform
Click here to see our order form and prices. We have jumpers in all sizes that your child can try on. Cheques should be made payable to 'Fairisle Junior School'.
- Purchase replacement planners, book bags or water bottles.
Replacement planner - £3
Replacement water bottle - £3.05 (the colour of your child's water bottle is dependent on which house they are in)
Replacement book bag - £4.50
- Have medication for the school to administer. For further information click here.
- Need to update your details. Complete this form and hand in at the School Office. It is vital we have up to date contact details for all our parents and carers.
- Need to apply for a school clothing grant. Complete this form and hand in at the School Office.